ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

Hi all,I think we're about due Sandy, at least I hope so. I'm...

1. 267 Posts.
    Hi all,

I think we're about due Sandy, at least I hope so. I'm happy for a technical move which is then supported (and pushed further hopefully) by some fundamental news.

Lesson learned as far as promised/proposed time-lines that's for sure. Always was a long term play for me, however had the proposed timeline for Seychelles development panned out as per companys 2011 business plan the WHNO Jun 2012 holders would have been very pleased with themselves.

Already have options slated as a tax deduction but where there's time there's hope? however slim.

The de-risking / diversification with the WA and Vic gas assets is a solid play, and sent a clear signal that the Seychelles will not be rushed to the next step at a discount, a sound med-long term vision which should ultimately benefit all holders.

They say patience is a virtue, so feeling very virtuous at the moment. I guess the "character building" that's come with waiting will have to do for now? Would have much preferred the "investment building" however.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.