RGT 3.23% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Here's a question for you......

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    It looks like MXC shareholding ‘bugs’ are starting to make people itch!

Bugs appear to include the issues surrounding VC, lack of info in general, no response to Tweets, sad looking share price…………. any other ‘bugs’ worth mentioning?

Like it or not, these are the typical types of bugs you encounter with any small cap spec stock, especially in the formative years of their establishment. If you are here to see a quick buck – look again. I am sure there are multiple stocks that have the potential to be train wreck with much greater severity than this company which is actually building a VERY solid base for the future IMO.

Some appear keen to throw good money after bad by dragging the VC deal through some sort of legal settlement process. I for one would rather let the sleeping dogs lie and accept VC for whatever it is now, and what might be in the future – good or bad. I would never contemplate throwing money into a legal battle that would only drain the company resources of money and expertise, feeding the legal parasites in a protracted and possibly no win outcome or pyrrhic victory at best.

So here is a question that provokes some thought. Well, it did for me, anyway!

“Would shareholders prefer a large lump income from the ‘sale’ of a part of the company, to be used to fast-track expansion, or prefer to generate the same (if not more) income, generated over a longer period of time via the sale of products?

I am thinking of course about the company’s expansion through the Malta deal and slip streaming the building of the facility in a bid to get MC product into the marketplace ASAP.

My preference would be sell off a part of the company that is attractive to others, maximize a return now and invest in the company’s future now. An injection of funds from a sale would take any near term CR right off the table. Cashed up, the company could accelerate it growth…………….. fully funded.

The world is rapidly heading into a social and financial abys. I’d much prefer MXC to accelerate it’s growth and stamp its prominence in the market place now, rather than wait for ‘natural’ growth. Such growth may well be hampered if not fast tracked before the coming GFC2 meltdown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $977 3.159K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51436 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.