RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

The way I see it is that they had no choice but to follow...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    The way I see it is that they had no choice but to follow through with legal action. If they did not then it would be an admission of incompetence or that the deal was flaky to start off with.
    Doesn't a minimum of $0.5 mio compensation reek of defeatism when they have 3 signed agreements worth $40 mio to you? I'll tell you what it means to me and that is they believe that have not a show in hell of getting anything. It will cost over $0.5 mio before the hearing even gets underway let alone the cost of the case and the distraction.
    Thinking that the Canadian company would want to buy into the derma company and also buy into a legal battle is a bit far fetched. Seriously?
    I reckon the Canadian connection will be just another distribution and sales agreement to add to the others they already have with other organisations. You can have as many of these as you like but unless you have product to distribute they are useless.

Extended voluntary suspension may also mean that they have shot their mouth off before tying down the terms of an agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.