here's a simple question, page-18

1. 23,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: here's a simple leading question All valid points Miles and GZ.

It would then appear that we are on a hiding to nothing.

One small problem is that too much focus is being put on Bush, Blair and Howard. The reasons they state may or may not be honest. We have only our own opinions on this issue and even those that believe there is ulterior motives behind the Bush gang appear to disagree on the degree of agreement. (phew!!!)

It is probably best however not to be so naive to believe that peace will be upon this earth if Iraq is not stopped.
    North Korea must come next.
    To walk away because of fear of reprisals or retaliation is simply not acceptable.

Decide what is right...then let right be done.

What is right is obviously a matter of individual understanding and belief. Most peoples opinions have an agenda behind them so it is only feasable to expect that most of the opinions of our leaders also carry an agenda. However, the UN has previously decided what was right and now lacks the fortitude to follow through.
    We all know why...they don't give a stuff about Iraq...just the oil...the same deal as everyone is accusing the US of.

Should Iraq be allowed to thumb it's nose at the same UN council that you hold in such high regard?
    Of course not. The UN needs to act as one and give a definative date. Iraq has had time to comply, we all know they haven't, or do some still dispute this?
    A unified United Nations can achieve everything. I don't think it will happen however.
    My solution...replace all world male leaders with their wives...the battle will then be done eminem 8 mile style.
    Jawbones at 30 paces.
    (I actually seriously believe that women would have more chance of reaching a non military solution).
    Aghhh...roll out the suffragettes!

cheers

debono

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.