ZMM 9.09% 1.2¢ zimi limited

Appreciate your responses Dragan etc Bit of a chicken & egg...

1. 1,174 Posts.
    Appreciate your responses Dragan etc

Bit of a chicken & egg thing here. Do we get a jv first, then op money will flow, or do we get cr money first, have less pressure at the negotiating table and take the time necessary to achieve a better deal.

IF there is no jv announced soon, then a cr will be required.

The 250m performance options I referred to would only bring in $25,000 (they are exercisable at .0001 cent per option, subject to T & C) I was merely pointing out that there would be a heavy dilution if they were exercised, knowing that the dollars in the coffers would be minimal from those converters. If we are to have a dilution, it would be better getting some serious money in the bank so the ventures can move forward (apologies to Joolia)

Not sure where you get the 8-10 mill from jv or 5-8 mill from La bella from? Haven't noticed those announcements anywhere.

I suppose my point is we either have an announcement and cash pre-30/6 (unlikely) or we need to urgently get funds from elsewhere.

Like us all, I would much rather a jv ann to come out pre 30-6, get the oppies in the money and continue from there, but I can't see that happening.

Many of us are up to the hilt in this company, and it may stretch some to be called upon for a cap raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.604M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $1.783K 137.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76559 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.