NTU 9.52% 1.9¢ northern minerals limited

Here's a thought.., page-2

1. 5,436 Posts.
    hiwayman

Thank you for your detailed post re the power that China has in more ways than one .

Neg Posters would not like others to read your post because, it is obvious that there should be no fear in trading with China.

Having Conglin Yue and Jien Mining would be to NTU advantage.
    Could one imagine China acting against us? Well I think LYNAS would wish China was on its side instead of being competitive rival to sell its REE product for less.

Could it be that there is rival broker who cannot offer what Conglin Yue offered as underwriter? Who knows? All i know is that i cannot see justification for the consistent negativity of some posters when they have been proven WRONG. What is the motive ?

Some Neg posters tried hard to push their phobia about China , scare mongering instead of pointing at the advantages that Conglin Yue offered NTU.

They always failed when asked to provide a better alternative that would give NTU the support received from Conglin Yue and now Jien Mining with its expertise in selling the product and getting NTU into production.

Fact is ,that the NTU shareholders ignored the bombardment of negativity and OVER 99% voted in favour of Conglin Yue.

The SP is telling the story ,NTU used to be a fraction of LYC. Look at it now

No matter how irritated you are ,it is best to use the ignore button.
    Last edited by imho: 20/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.