ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

here's an idea, page-5

1. 4,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Ok Mangels...do it...send it to DC and let's see what happens.

Your point about communication is quite correct.

Then if you feel strongly about it...phone him and give him your thoughts.

I'd appreciate finding out the response...but if it is "sorry I can't because of commercial sensitivities" will you accept that?

You're a savvy businessman...there are things that just need to remain below the counter until the appropriate time.

For instance, what if you knew that Santos was investigating buying a series of houses in the Gunnedah region? What could that possibly mean? Afterall, they've now officially flagged the town of Gunnedah as a "Potential Hub"

Back to our own unexplained actions occurring in PEL238.
    How do we explain the inordinate need to drill and drill...and lately go straight to a pilot well bypassing the need to core drill and test? What could that possibly be saying?

I'm prepared to give DC the benefit of the doubt that there are things that need to be kept commercial-in-confidence atm.

Things are happening, I'm sure, and still waters run deep.

I can't explain the markets actions...and like you I don't like to see the SP fall. I'm underwater but not phased. I see the commercial upside. I see the huge advantage of an STO controlling the entire Gunnedah basin.

I believe it will happen...but I just don't know when.

The one certainty I do know is this and I'll put it in race terms as oyu;lre a fellow race horse owner. Today wasn't the day we greet the winning post...and so even though ESG is twelve lengths behind, we haven't even got to the home straight and as I see it we are sticking to the race plan.

The hearts beating a little faster and the palms are sweating..but we're still racing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.