QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi Pheonix.No I'm not going, I'm staying. Just doing some more...

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Hi Pheonix.
    No I'm not going, I'm staying. Just doing some more reading. You are very passionate about this company, which is commendable. I'd rather keep the emotions to one side, which will enable me to concentrate on the bigger (brighter) picture.
    My only beef, as I've already mentioned, is the sheer lack of communication between the comany and it's shareholders. I don't need reassuring every five minutes that I'm on a good thing, more, I'd like to be kept informed as to how thing's are going at least monthly, with price sesitive announcements as they happen.
    I would rather see HR getting on the "case" of the lab's. How long does it take. If they can't provide assay's or JORC's in a timely fashion, then go elsewhere. If they're that busy, we can do that - go elsewhere. If they're that busy to put us further back down the line, then obviously (1) we're not that important to them or (2) they are severely under equiped and understaffed.
    HR is not the only person in the front line of this chorus. There are other directors who should also share some of the burden, or lets get in the middle management to follow up on the day-to-day matter's.
    But lets get communicating!
    To my fellow poster's, there is absolutely no disrespect meant in any of my post's. If you or anyone else out there thinks I may be short with them, sorry. That's not the way I want to come across. My skin is a little thicker than some, so I don't fit into the category of a sensitive new aged guy (person). I just want to say it how I see it. After all, I have put a lot of money into this company and I don't want to lose any of it. So I feel I have a right to ask for answer's via email or over the 'phone to the "Main-man" and I get very annoyed and frustrated when nothing happen's. Pheonix, I have emailed the company and I have telephoned the company. I have given-up waiting for a response. Does HR have any faith in his stockholder's or does he take us all for granted?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.