WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

here's hoping for 2017

1. 5,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Well, it's almost the end of 2016, and what a year it was for dave
    early in 2016 I decided that Donald Trump might actually have a shot at a Republican nomination, so, I put money on it and as history has now shown, won big, also, decided that to brighten up the year the missus and I booked a very expensive holiday to the states.
    we flew Business class, but, got upgraded in Sydney to 1st class...nice [ we're life members of qantas club ]
    we had 18 nights booked at Trump Tower in New York in a suite [ $4200 US$ a night ] but when we went to check in, the Manager asked to speak to us, he wanted to know if there was a chance that we would downgrade to a deluxe room
    cost of a deluxe 845US$ a night and they would discount 50%, so 425US$ a night. We said we would if it had a Park view like the suite had, he said yes, and so all good[ dave figures $70K saving is OK ] apparently there was a huge amount of secret service requiring the rooms, this was around the last week in October.
    ok
    it gets better
    as we are doing the checkin, an over eager bellhop grabs one of my bags and the missus trips
    yikes, she's twisted her ankle
    to cut a long story short, management made a town car available to us for our stay, no charge on room, no internal charges or room service charges, and we had a few of those as the missus was housebound for 3/4 days until her ankle was better, when we left Trump Tower we had NO bill, NOTHING.
    I used the town car to take me to Belmont for races while missus laid up, no, your not going to believe it, race 3 horse 4 " The Cracked Coconut "
    dave immediately lays down $500 to win [ since I'm now so rich ]
    freaking horse runs dead bloody last oh well
    run of luck couldn't last forever, or could it
    Trump wins election, dave collects on bet, hahaha, life is sweet
    we had a fabulous holiday [ well I did ]
    going again next year.
    now, back to 2017, this is what I hope for
    since Mr Trump has been good to me , I will no longer call him OverBlownJerk or even OversizedBlowJob [ hair ]
    I will assume that his inauguration on Friday January 20th will be the same day we will get our Appendix 4C and it will be GOOD, show a few upfronts and some nice royalties
    so this is my new prediction JANUARY 20TH 2017.
    I'm sorry for all those who have lost their faith in OBJ, but, for the rest of us, c'mon baby, let her rip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.