WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

here's hoping for 2017, page-50

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I doubt Mr Trump could pinpoint Cambodia on the map and he probably has no idea of the Secret War in Laos... so I won't hold my breath as he seems to want to focus only on US interests.

That said, thank you very, VERY much.... I hope he at least got to read your note.

I hope Mr Trump follows in the footsteps of Obama, who was the first president to visit Laos, and gets to understand the issues in SE Asia of the results of war... and the need to clear up after themselves.

Likewise, Merry Christmas everyone, and to anyone underwater, I think 2017 will be the year for OBJ and XPE to re-emerge as market darlings.... just hang on and don't be tempted to sell at these crazy prices.

We will need to use the Apopo Hero rats (among other techniques) to sniff out unexploded ordnance wherever peace breaks out... The Middle East will be another theatre where such help is needed at some point. I was hoping to make a generous donation myself, but failed to take an opportunity for a good profit when XPE reached 6.8 cents (I thought it was on its way back to 10 cents) and am now significantly under water at 2.9 cents after some internecine strife between shareholders and management at the AGM where there was a Strike One and FOUR motions withdrawn before the AGM commenced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.