CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

here's my take, page-2

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Gongboy,

1% of your portfolio means you are sitting on substantial loses. Even presuming 5% initial portion, that is an 80% loss. Wasn't CTO at 41 cents once? Even paid subscription service bought in thinking the hype at 41 cents was good value.

Just how many years is required from here to get a 4-5 fold increase in price to beak even?

Your other points about naive, insular, inexperienced, blind faith etc I agree with. How about failing to deliver. The multiple working faces and opening up of sunshine should have been completed ages ago and the ore flow to the mill flowing like a river by now, but still developing.

Its in the detail, or should I say complete lack ot it that kills this company. Perhaps the strategy for hiding this info has many fathers but it does say to me they view ordinary punters as dummies, meddlesome, time consuming, tedious annoyances. Had there been more of it, the exposure to the light may have improved the result, as uncomfortable as it is for a paternalistic management to accept.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.687K 1.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 19606239 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9479601 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.