MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

i see you are avoiding the answer to the point you raised about...

1. 507 Posts.
    i see you are avoiding the answer to the point you raised about 20 mmcf but we will come to that later.
    Your experience appears limitted if that is your take on how banks work.Are you aware banks can call up their loans,even if you are making payments if they believe their security is at risk???In that circumstance,if you can not convince them of future viability,they call in the loan.In that circumstance,you either refinance but that is unlikely as the bank is getting rid of you from their books or,if you are lucky,you get a time extension with inflated rates (acceptable to all parties) Sounds familiar.Get your facts right.

So we accept it is the banks problem yet finance is continuing,why????

Just bc it will prove many non sh wrong,Why can it not be bc MAE has satisfied banks of future viability?????

Not you or I can produce a valuation to support your claim as you would of done so ages ago to prove a point you seem to be struggling with.That valuation simply does not exist,right??? Nothing supports your claim but you are entitled to your opinion.

MAE is on its knees but it is looking up.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.