MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

here's some very interesting info, page-116

1. 507 Posts.
    lautrec has requested my support and this is my response.

"Photios,I do feel that you resist criticism that is factual,historical or mathematically based" Quote by lautrec 12/04/10 when there is absolutely NO evidence to support the claim.A personal attack indeed not an opinion.
    Lautrec,i formally challenge you to prove this as your continuous contradictory long winded posts is the reason I call you a blatant downramper.Opinions are great till they can be proven otherwise then they become facts.FACTS:-1/gas prices are irrelevant to mae as it stands. 2/impossible to work on site for many months due to unprecedented snow storm that stopped work in whole vicinity. 3/Banks are currently at risk with their loan exposure to mae. 4/independant reports highlights maes liabilities exceed asetts. 5/No valuation to support claim by some here that mae is worth either $168m or $60m.
    6/Financial support is continuing.7/costs are decreasing and 8/although currently not enough to cover costs,revenue is increasing
    The above are proven facts that when I challenged those who made the claims,they ALL "run away" opting to not address their claim then bring it back to this forum a week or two later.

Downramping and differing opinions are great for they test belief,imo.However,when the opinion can be proven otherwise and is backed by evidence yet they continue to ignore the evidence and ramp their claims,that is when it becomes blatant downramping.

"I will not let the companies results RIP ANYONE ELSE OFF if I can avoid it with some commentary.Well,what happens if you are wrong and HOW do you know you are right?
    Your pain does not have to be ours.Plenty fellow HC members feel you have turned, not just I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.