MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

imo,to underestimate the importance of continual financial...

1. 507 Posts.
    imo,to underestimate the importance of continual financial assistance under current circumstances for mae is like missing the vital ingrediant for a recipe.At the end,it won't stack up.However,something is being said to banks as they believe mae will stack up.

Small as it is,revenue is increasing and expenses are decreasing.It's a start moving forward.For a long long time we here asked for dead wood to be removed.Do i believe it's window dressing,yes i do as PC is old guard. But JC is not.I am looking at these Board seat vacancies as a way of determining the future.

Very interesting indeed that in one month,we had an ASX ann. which pushed sp down to historical levels,then Board removals,then PC buying IN AT 0.058,then more Board removals then something that was for me completely unexpected. Without notice,A new ASX ann.extending finance without the need to pay extra then appoinTing PC as CEO.ALL this in one month.Looks like Board vacancies impressed the Banks who may have helped clearing the dead wood.

Although sh own mae,as it stands,it's controlled by the Banks.So financial support needs to be justified or they will pull the plug.So it's a huge endorsement that bank support is continuing.But what do they know that we don't?

If the vacant Board seats don't get filled next 2 months not a good sign.If they get filled by PC "friends",I will adopt a wait and see attitude but if JC forms independent Board and finance continues, well thats the sign that would please me.ALL THIS is with the Banks full knowledge as they do have a hell of a lot to lose if no more gas can come out.

So I hope I have somehow put forward my theory about why I say, "i am following the money with MAE".

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.