MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

here's some very interesting info, page-77

1. 507 Posts.
    When asked to provide a valuation of mae,you and others had a try.But it was sholtz who rightfully provided the answer to the valuation of mae.
    The details,as provided, was an extract from the recent Half Yearly Accounts.Being,current liabilities (incl.bank debt) EXCEEDS its current assets by a little over $60m.That is the correct answer.
    Hope you all now accept that this is the formal valuation of mae. So I am doing what I can to set the level straight that any post reiterating the financiers are safe and that is the reason banks extend finance is false and can now be proven wrong.No harm in making a mistake but to continue? Hope everyone now realises the banks are not safe.

But Banks continue to support so let's discuss our opinions about why the support is there(considering the valuation and poor gas sales to date)and respectfully request some here stop going over old ground that does little more than disrupt proper dialogue. That has been exhausted.

So as long as the Banks keep giving mae a go,so will I.
    That's why I have said,I am following the money.That's my opinion and you and others object and that's fine but it is still my opinion and that's all it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.