MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

This was your post to this forum 14/04/10 16:09."but i've since...

1. 507 Posts.
    This was your post to this forum 14/04/10 16:09.
    "but i've since seen were i went wrong.MAE debt is approx.AU$45,so the implied market value (unencumbered) of MAE'S asetts (being its properties,projects,licences,reserves,management,future prospects) is only about $68m"
    You DID in fact say MAE had real estate.

Then you proceeded to say "no,there is a current asset deficiancy bc current payables exceed current receivables" the reason for that is bc mae has not got much to sell.You are right,"even at 3 mmcf MAE would still be current asett deficient".
    But who here believes if mae had 3 mmcf the stock price would still be 0.052cents ?

To even slightly imply i agree with your valuation is laughable..How much did you value the mae board?????

Then you say "Again for the 100th time " Not like you to exaggerate ? every bank needs a valuation and to suggest banks look at mae sp alone to determine value highlights how little you understand fundumentals in determining value.

Banks do not believe they can get their money back at all but they believe in allowing mae the opportunity to roll the dice one more time.The introduction of JS,the implementation of a well rehab programm and the removal of Board members to decrease costs is a great start.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.