MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

kk,further to your post this day at 14:26 ALL you have...

1. 507 Posts.
    kk,
    further to your post this day at 14:26 ALL you have highlighted is that you have yet to grasp how Banks operate.

EVERY bank NEEDS a formal valuation from independant experts on any asett of significant value.
    For example,if one was to buy a 3br bv home in the burbs,every buyer gets a valuation.Normally it's a market appraisal to gauge price in the area.When one is confident they have grasped value,they bid.Upon the execution of a contract banks requires a FORMAL valuation.Now tou can pay fair market price,or buy a bargain or say "I WANT IT" and be prepared to pay over market value.I call these people wood ducks.The chances of mae finding a wood duck are bucklies to none.

Why do banks not accept stock price as a true value is bc a stock price can have sentiment attached to it.For example,OBJ sp has gone from0.030c to over 0.06 c back down to 0.037 in 2 1/2 months.Huge swings based on sentiment and market manipulation when fundumentaly the co is the same.A formal valuation by indepndant experts do not factor in sentiment or allow manipulation.

Further to your post dated 12/04/10 14:26,I quote "firstly i do not trade mae and havn't owned shares in it for over 6 months and i've only "traded" mae about 3 times and each occassion and held for well over 3 months and once I was in for well over 12 MILLION" Well 6 months ago the sp was 0.17c.So best case scenario for you is you last traded 16/10/09.Had you held earlier you would have paid more,right.So 12 million shares x 0.17cents=$2,040,000.
    One would think anyone with this sort of money,not including other asetts,would have a fair indication of how banks work kk.

The difference btn banks and shareholders is banks get to recoup 10% of losses via insurance.Stock holders do not have such luxuries

But you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.