MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Is that a joke kk???imo,your opinions are baseless but you are...

1. 507 Posts.
    Is that a joke kk???
    imo,your opinions are baseless but you are entitled to them.
    For example, quote from your last post, "Sounds like you agree based on the fact that they have an independant valuation that they would certainly show the asett with more than the loan" ...I Never said that........

You are consistantly providing unsubstantiated opinions then hide when asked to support your claim.I am more than happy to support my claim if you disagree.
    From what I have gathered,you provide unsubstantiated opinions and you are not prepared to engage in an intellectual and professional manner to support your claim.

We are all here on HC to share opinions TO ASSIST ONE ANOTHER in order to make a profit.We should not or even be allowed to deliberately mislead anyone.But that is just my opinion.
    What sort of people cont. with blatant downramping is a matter for them but imo,goes against the purpose of HC.I am sure the best advertising for HC in the future is how their service helped many many people make big profits from informed decisions by their members.

Get your facts right KK.They have independant reports highlighting potential gas reserves.From THAT, they base their valuation.

KK,please provide the CURRENT (not historical) independant valuation that supports your wild allegations,(as I have done to support mine),or is that your opinion???(WHICH IS FINE).Unfortanately for you kk, your opinion goes against the facts.Such tacticts will cetainly lead to huge losses.As an investor,to follow baseless opinions as opposed to facts when presented is far from prudent.BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION so you cont. as you see fit.That's fine.

If you like facts,then the correct answer is refer to the post from scholz 14/01/10 20:32,which is the official response and the most up to date figures available to date.This report took all asetts and liabilities into consideration at that time and came to the conclusion that liabilities exceed asetts by $60,065,714 as at 31/12/09.

As the evidence shows otherwise,although entitled to your opinion,you are very naive to believe the banks are not at risk IF mae can not produce any more gas,as it stands.
    They are as keen as we stock holders are to get gas out.
    My guess is kk will not take the challenge to prove otherwise BC IT'S NON EXISTANT.

Those who want to talk about current and non-current asetts,please take note that they are currently considered non-current as opposed to current as curently the wells are not producing enough to become current asetts.Makes sense??? In other words,if all gas comes out (as per independant reports),yep it's worth $160mi+ but if flow rates stay as they currently stand,EVERYone is at risk.
    If this was a dead duck,it would have skinned long ago.That is why I have said for soooo long that I am following the money.It appears JS did a great job to get that time extension.We have one more cap raising to do and i am waiting to see who,if anyone,will underwrite.

KK,you used to say mae had a huge future and the opposite came true.My opinion is the opposite of what you are saying about mae will again come true.Time will tell..

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.