MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

jeeper,I took exception to the false premise forwarded by a few...

1. 507 Posts.
    jeeper,

I took exception to the false premise forwarded by a few here who want HC members to believe that banks are safe bc of the valuation.WRONG that's FALSE INFORMATION.Unfortunately,they have failed to submitt any evidence,9although requested) preferring to cont.with baseless opinions.Recipe for failure but that is just my opinion as it is peoples right to lose money based on baseless opinions.
    Please re-read my posts as,i am sorry to say, you appear confused. In fact,do you realise that (correct me if I am wrong),but By paragraph 2 , you have in fact answered your own qu. in para 1???---- We know it is not barren but are you suggesting that banks are safe with the little they now have??.....I Don't think so.... Namely,as it stands,if mae can get no more gas out,banks will lose. I have always said that.There is negligible equity in than scenario.
    Based on the fact the valuation is based on propable gas reserves,if it can be proven that no more gas can come out,it stands to reason the valuation substantially decreases.
    Attempts to prove me wrong have included baseless opinions and personal attacks whereas I have presented facts as proof.It's peoples right to ignore facts and persue baseless opinion.

A fact that has now been cleared up is if there is no more gas,the valuation greatley decreases to the point where banks are at risk.
    SO why is Bank support continuing considering mae have stuffed things up hardcore.Bc,imo,JC has managed to convince them that the gas is there and he can get it out.Why else??? But that is just my opinion.GAS IS MAES EQUITY AND IT IS STILL UNDERGROUND.
    We both agree and hope that the restructure will turn things around.However,imo,it will not be disasterous if they can't,it's curtains closed.No other banks will roll the dice again if JC fails to deliver this time,imo.

Thankyou for the opportunity to (hopefully) clear that up as the importance of continued finance seems to have been lost here on the FALSE premise (PROVIDED BY SOME HERE) that banks are safe.As it stands,they are not.

Another fact that I believe has been lost here is mae is not an exploration CO.It has identified substantial reserves with tenements in their stable that may produce more gas.I am sure in the Oil & Gas circles,past mae Board are the laughing stock at Boardrooms as mae is now a small cap Company.The result was not by reserves (FOR THEY'RE HUGE) but by complete mismanagement alone.

It boils down to,do you believe MAE can get gas out as per announcements. YES OR NO.?????

I say even if they stuff things up again and only achieve half of there projections,we are out of the woods.

What do you think.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.