MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

here's some very interesting info, page-99

1. 507 Posts.
    Pomhat,
    you seem lost.
    No where did I say that is the valuation.In fact,I requested those who believed bank finance was extended due to strength of asetts to provide the evidence as it does not exixt.The lack of evidence and their unwillingness to support their claim highlights that error.
    So why do you pomhat,believe finance is continuing considering valuations do not support that claim?What do banks now we don't or what are we missing here???
    In the event mae had 20mmcf gas flowing and it was sold,it would be classified as cureent will it not?

In the event mae had 20 mmcf gas flowing,it would solve ALL immediate problems will it not?

How mae's accountants classify their asetts is a matter for them and no-one here is in a position of authority to appropriately discuss that matter,with respect.

Acoounting standards will not solve maes prospects,gas and gas alone will and there are plenty in reserve with potential for more upon further exploration.

Should 20 mmcf be produced,that would solve all immediate problems with available funds to persue further exploration.
    MAE is not an exploration Company.It has identified huge reserves that now NEEDS to come out.That has started and I wish them much success.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.