URL 0.00% 13.5¢ universal resources limited

G64 - good holding at the low share puchase price. If it takes...

1. RRM
    726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    G64 - good holding at the low share puchase price. If it takes off to 8c a share - you will be in for some good money indeed. Hopefully this will be the case - not sure if we are going to get the announcement first thing tomorrow - or if this is going to drag on to the middle of the week or later? Anyone know when to expect the announcement? Surely the weekend should have been enough time to stitch up whatever was required? Hopefull this does not drag on like OZL did with their debt refinancing - their poor shareholders - from memory that dragged on for several weeks. The important thing here is that there is no rush - there is no critical time period here. There is no need for URL to feel pressured - since if the finance is done this month or next month - makes no real difference in the scope of things. I would rather URL take their time and get something done well - rather than rush in and try stitch something up that destroys long term value. It is only a matter of time until the market and copper recover. However, having said that - I would like to know what is going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.