HGR unknown

heres something you all missed, page-12

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    What an absolute disgrace hotcopper!!!

You let little mor*ons like immrgante rant and rave with regard to things that have no relevance to the market but are merely abuse, and personally abusive to certain posters, yet someone like myself that researches companies thoroughly and posts my OPINION based on research - and I get my informative post deleted by hc on the grounds of insider trading - what a joke - I only speculated as to what I thought was going to happen in the next 6 months based on information based on recent announcements by HGR that is public information available to anyone if they get off their arses and do some research. I challenge anyone at HC to explain why my opinion on the direction of the company is considered insider trading. Insider trading is having specific knowledge about a company before it is available to the public and taking advantage of that information by buying shares, selling and profiting from that knowledge. I have bought these shares for the last few years, and simply believe this company is onto a good thing.

If you ring the company, they will tell you Andrews has left for the US to hopefully secure deals - what the fu*ck do you think companies do - go overseas for the nightlife?? Every day is spent trying to put ink on paper to earn revenue- and with regard to specific countries and deals I mentioned in that post, the company has given the same timelines for each specific country that I mentioned to hopefully come to fruition.

So I suggest you refrain from accusing me of insider trading, or make any reference to me in association with insider trading - I am just a hard worker who reads reports, announcements and company information that is PUBLIC INFORMATION!

There is another word which you should familiarize yorself with, and in a legal sense - LIBEL - in a defamatory sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.