AZL 6.25% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

Here's the Hualapai Lawsuit, page-40

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    "I feel sorry for the Hualapi, once again being led down the wrong road by some crazy hacktivists, looking to make a quick buck."

An Aussie investor showing his true colors: Insult the indigenous people whose land you want to rape. That may still be acceptable behavior on your continent, but not in front of an indigenous federal judge here. And who is to say that it is not the Navajo who were not led down the wrong Salt Trail? Although they get what they need: Lots of publicity for their interest in lithium and rare-earth mining elsewhere, no real work to do until the case is decided.

If you want to insult the lawyers, accuse them of error by taking on a case they can't win when they only get paid (with an award of attorney fees) if they do. And suggest that they should not only be supporting any mine that provides lithium for postal tr
    ucks, but they should support slave labor for any foreign companies that want to bring their own indigenous people here to work in them.

It's true, though, that this major setback to Big Sandy has so far made no change to the share price. But that's because the BLM approval did nothing but, seemingly, lower it. AZL's future, if it has any, lies with Prairie. For which they paid ten times what it's worth, using funds raised to mine clay in Arizona. Canadians are sensitive about their treatment of First Nations, also. So don't expect battery makers to line up to support a company whose investors enjoy insulting other North American native people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $63.30K 3.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3927551 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 64321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.