MSB 8.42% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Here's the latest (*******), page-47

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Thank you Treed for your response.
    Let me state openly, to begin with, that my previous posts are neither desperate or demanding (benelong).
    You asked:
    So what are you expecting to have happened across multiple jurisdictions in 3 weeks?
    Something. In three weeks how many people worldwide have contracted the virus?
    At the same time, I do not expect MSB to recklessly jump in to fill a frightened world with hope.
    That is not Si's style or professionalism.
    Whatever way my enthusiasm of all things MSB colours my world, it doesn't override my common sense approach to try to discern what is actually put in front of us.
    1) "At least 3 major governments" - means there are more than 3 governments. Obviously he did not disclose which
    This statement from the Yankee is A-typical, of my point.
    If these governments ARE involved with MSB, why is it "obvious" that he wont disclose?
    If MSB are at the forefront of a covid-19 response, why is it a secret?
    Wouldn't the desperate people of New York, Spain, Italy, India , nursing homes, all want some hint of a possible reprieve?
    Why haven't we heard anything for three weeks?
    Some of the posts here imply that this is a secret club, and only a few have the "inside knowledge" to read between the lines of every announcement.
    How about we just post the facts, certainly speculate on what might become from those facts, instead of whispering about how terrific our secrets will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.080(8.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ $1.03 95.0¢ $43.38M 42.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72752 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 205100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.