MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Here's the latest (*******), page-69

1. 2,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    China have gone back because they need to ramp up production to shore up a significant hole in their GDP - problem is, there won't be any customers looking to buy the supply needed (other than medical) and they will run into further corporate debt issues (cost of production not supported by sales of goods) which has been financed on the back of low interest rates and the USD, which is currently in high demand globally, i.e., safe haven hedge but also because most debt is written in USD. There is a $USD13 Trillion dollar open corporate debt position needing to be serviced.

This scenario forces the regime to prematurely push the population back into a environment which could cause a larger secondary impact (not that I believe their published stats). If you check the chinese travel data during the week vs the weekend, you can see the governments push for production increase during the week, that is increased movement, and the inverse behaviour by the locals due to their percieved risks during the weekends.

Many unknown additional catalysts hiding in the woodpile that can lead to market confidence psychological ramifications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.