MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

heres the private and confidential term sheet , page-64

1. 5,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20541
    Hi TevezFC,

I have realized you above post today. Thanks for remembering and accepting me as your mate.

As you remember I left MEO 4 months ago when I realised that the mob manipulating MEO was very strong. "They have huge amount of money and all the necessary connections to decide when to pump it or dump it. Those guys are always accumulating, then pumping and dumping on people each time while their Jedis are talking here. They are always sitting on huge profits." I said on my post 5609763 on 11/08/2010.

But I don?t want to make any more comments about MEO here today. I can imagine everybody is very nervous and emotional. I am still watching MEO very carefully.

GOOBLE,

Thanks to you too mate. I haven't left the stock market. I am here. MEO is only a very speculative trading stock for me but I have investment stocks as well. Investing on public companies is my main business and I have to do this through stock market. I do research at least 8 hours a day. Fortunately I have made 150% profit since I left MEO. My investment stock is ELM (potash) atm as Hotrock said. My research shows that the World will going into a new Food Price Index Crisis as it happened in 2007-2208, so potash fertiliser price will increase significantly in next year.

I believe stock market always gives us opportunity to invest on genuine companies which work on high quality projects and tangible assets. It only needs good research.

However, I consider the stock market as a landmine field where is a lot of gold nuggets hidden in. We have to be walking on this mine field to discover the gold nuggets. So, we need to learn quickly and act professionally, do our own research and never rely on other posters subjective thoughts and ideas posted here, (believe me, most of them are the jedis of those manipulators who trying to get your money from your pockets), unless they show the clear and reliable sources of their thoughts and ideas. Also, if a poster is here for three years and still keeping the same stock, and posting only the positives here, I wouldn't believe what he/she said. He/she should be either unsuccessful in stock market or a genuine manipulator.

HOTROCK,

I am happy to hear this from you "I have now learnt to run fast from a manipulated/Algo infested/bot / Rat attacked share.".

There is a KEY POINT in what you said here; "Running fast from a manipulated?shares". Thanks for this extremely precise definition. It is as if you are walking on a minefield and stepping on a mine (buying the manipulated stock), it won't explode immediately, will give you a limited opportunity for running away quickly from it, even with some gold nuggets in the pockets (profit).

ADVENTRA09

You said "If I recall anatol correctly he started some ridiculous threads and asked some simple basic questions that any investor/trader should be well aware of before they put a cent into the market?"

YES, I AM SAYING THIS AGAIN AS ABOVE. I don?t see anything wrong on what I said.

BLUE HORSE SHOW

I don't think I was proven wrong on where I thought meo and the price was heading to. And I am sorry that I was not proven wrong.

BLURT.

Nothing to say to you. You are still negatively commenting about me. You need to get more lessons. I recommend you to go and looks at my old threads about Zeus-1 drilling (I am not giving the link because I don?t want others to see it as they might be devastated. But BLURT can find it)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.