RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

heres the rally., page-157

1. 215 Posts.
    Isn't the main share holder holding 100,000,000 shares? If this is the case, if they don't sell, (of which it would be ridiculous after multiple bonanza news), the number of shares on issue is much less than everyone think therefore liquidity is limited, therefore more positive news will push the share price much higher and quicker.

Company at the moment is under $20 mill fully diluted. It seems extremely undervalued. (My opinion only)

Options can be called earlier so RMX can use the cash for more exploration.

I was disappointed when the share price dropped back to opening price. However a few things to look at.
    *Share price still went up circa 50% on the day
    *T+3 trading?
    *Some people may have multiple bags on this one by taking the money and run by selling today. I don't have problems with that. However, the upside looks like a storm is brewing. Hopefully we all can make multiple bags from here.

RMX was once @ 20c. Recommendation a few months was @ 20c and that was before bonanza announcement.

Todays price @ 2.5c after todays announcement. Do you see my point? Cheap.

Sorry for those that still have shares at 20c. I hope you guys will make money. If this is the case. people that have bought it over the last couple of days would be crying of making too much money.

A 3rd bonanza announcement would be the icing on the cake.

Good luck to all holders.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.