QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Get over it crew, we all bought into a oily penny with huge...

1. 10,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2560
    Get over it crew, we all bought into a oily penny with huge leverage and that packs risk you all knew that the day you bought in to QPN if you didnt then your a idiot so its your own fault any way ....sure head office could do better at reporting activities and sticking to the statements they make but you show me a oily penny that has stuck to a time table and you wont be showing me a oily penny as a rule .....i wish it wasn't like this but thats where the leverage we so crave in oily pennys comes from .....dont worry i agree head office needs to really start informing us at least what we are doing in the short term this is BS now this say nothing to share holders and cut and paste quarterlies reminds me a little of a absolute dog i was heavily into a few years ago ,a few of you might of followed me into it MHL (monitor) my god a real dog comes along every now and then sadly they where a bit like QPN and treated share holders with contempt and every one on HC holding MHL would jump up and down about burning the directors at a stake and taking class actions but of course nothing come of it because at the end of the day there is nothing to get when it get s to the end of the day if you get my drift (sad but very true).........Dont get me wrong crew i am not saying QPN is going to dissipate tomorrow i actually believe in the tenements we all hold thats why i bought in as a major and i reckon that head office actually have something very special to work with with in our tenements, they just have to pull there finger out and make it happen some how AND REPORT TO HOLDERS ALONG THE JOURNEY.......so this is what i reckon we should do lets wait for the Quarterly see whats in it and i would say we will be disappointed ..... but at least we have a up to date statement from head office to work from .....Then we draft a group letter (email) from us all asking for answers to all our questions i did the same thing with Bounty oil and gas back in 2010 some of you might remember and that worked a treat at the time we all got our answers and about a month latter the SP went ballistic about 800% ballistic Wooo Hooo any way i am happy to head up the group Email i usually start with a draft of questions i want answered and then we all add to it with in a thread .......and believe me crew we will get answers i carry a bit weight in this QPN paddock and as a collective i would say we all together on HC carry a shit load of weight and how we demonstrated that once as a collective off memory i think it was on a share called YML early days of BRM (brockman) a 30 bagger back in 2007 2008 any way getting off track what we did we all put up our shares for sale for a arvo trade at a given amount for QPN,s case lets say 0.005 and you know what when we did it we showed about 25% of the holding of YML and head office really started to toe the line after it .......anyway food for thought crew bit easier and a tad less costly than a class action and you never know we just may get some results in the ST .....give this post a thumbs up if you think its worth pursuing this course of action.

Happy Days
    GB$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.