BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

heres the scoop crew :):)

1. 9,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2375
    Alls good guys....... look at BUY for what it is and always has been since IPO it,s a SPEC Oily Penny with a very low market cap ATM relative to future tenement potential....... how do you as a potential investor in BUY value the bottom line equation of NTA for BUY on open Monday basically you don't the market dictates the Value with what it has been presented from head office .....For me PEP11 NSW, Cooper Basin SA and our WA Nth West shelf tenements are all i need to feel comfortable holding buckets of BUY because we have diversification in SPEC grounds that have MOTHER LOAD potential THUS ticking the box's for me of a oily penny i want to hold ST MT LT subject to the our tenements full story's panning out......... you don't have to make a uninformed PUNT here if you do you research with BUY you will discover the reason it has traded it's full script many times in the past months as many different style of investors have come on board as it derisks more and more in a very short period of time Thus our recent insane VOL of BUY DUE to different type of investors entering and Exiting BUY for what each investor deems a fair profit for their holding relative to risk reward ratio in their port folio at any given trading session and news presented to the market for gains in SP, ........IMO BUY is in a dawning period of tenement value and as our company proves to the market it,s tenements are valued at it,s forecasts we will see a rapid SP increase in the coming ST trading period mainly because the market is craving company's like BUY ATM as people reinvest 10% off their Port folio back into the spec arena and for me ATM i do not now of a better low Mcap oily penny on the ASX atm........ good luck to all holders for a huge trading day tomorrow..... and to potential investors all i can say is do your DD and i think you will find BUY is worth the discovery time for a 2009 SPEC oily penny play :):)$$$$$$

BUY BUY
    GB:)$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.698K 1.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 22310955 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6605399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.