FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

HeriticWhy should we listen you?Your just an another poster who...

1. 325 Posts.
    Heritic

Why should we listen you?
    Your just an another poster who came on this forum late last year and started down ramping, since that time the share price has been pretty much flat, for the most part and its current average with very little volume.

Ask yourself these question,

Are they still drilling?

Do they have funds to keep drilling?

Do they have leases to drill on?

Why haven they drilled Ntoila again and yet have refered to it as a resource?

How are you sure that BGS will not find a commerial gold deposit on one of there leases?

What do you know that Sprott, all the other investers and I on here don't know, are you privy to information we are not?

Please tell us! as you are so desperate to get everyone to sell, WHY?? Why is it important to you that we sell.

You said you you where leaving this forum? yet you still come on and peddle your story as it is the only one.

You have a different IP addrees everytme you log on? Why?

You have hidden motives to put this much time into a share you dont own now, if you owned it in the past and sold, then its time move on.

There are lots of opinions on BGS as a company and this story is far from over, results will come and the market will decide about BGS then, the market says its worth 1.5 cents with the current information avalible.

News will come for sure, both good and bad, I invest in penny stocks on potential only and while the potential is there, my money is there.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.