FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

burner i'll answer your questions for you.1. You don't have to...

1. 145 Posts.
    burner i'll answer your questions for you.

1. You don't have to listen, im not asking you to, but it pays to listen to the down rampers. Many seem to block out anything negetive, take me out of it, Meerkat has been posting charts and telling it how it is for well over a year well before most of you even owned any shares, His charts in the earlier days, the rampers loved it, now things has changed and what happens, hes abused with every post. Zero is another one who I rate in the top 10 of logical thinkers on HC and blunt to the point, i love that style , even tho I don't agree with everything, He does not have a tipping award cup next to his name for no reason, time after time. He knows his shit!!

2. So youir saying my down ramping for the past six months, the sp has done nothing with little volume. I think thats what I have been saying in my arguments as opposed to the blue sky replies and take over , 3 - 4 - 5 c predications.
    I made a mistake with the CR and I admitted to it, rare to see any rampers doing this.

3. Are they still drilling? Yes to your question, its a exploration company, its what they do.

4. Yes they have funds to do it, Burning the retail SH via CR after CR.

5. Refered it to a resoruce? Again the key word is missing. "Potenital" means nothing at this stage

6. Commerial Deposit: Not saying they never will, I have said its going to be a long road ahead, 2014 will be a bad year. You might be getting confused when I say randgold etc is out of the picture when I reply to posts that are thinking 2 years ahead thinking its going to happen with the next ANN.

Again the Sprott Arugment. : They paied a premiun at 2.1 over a year ago. Do you really think they want let the retail investors pick up cheaper shares. They are happy to sit and wait, not a smart move, worth a punt didn't pay off. I think most of you rather see your investment not sit idle. And saying that, thats how sprott profit, we you guys do not.

Dont listen to me, listen to the market and previous annoucments.

I notice some of the key rampers when first coming onboard to BGS go on in the march 2013 hype and paid 2.1 - 2.4 cents for a large parcel.

You wonder looking at their portfolio how they can remain so positive all the time even if they averaged down, or do they have another motive? I'll leave that up to you.

Oh with my Ip address.
    Another pointless attack on me, I have looked at a few of your previous posts, Burner why is your Ip different? Even the first 3 number are different. WHY? WHY?

seriously its all just one big conspiracy isnt it
    The bgs circus has been well discussed on DT and many other sub forums for well over a year, and that was before I joined the circus.

I hope kev finds the motherload grades that you guys need, but where hes drilling the odds are it will be in the similar ball park as the previous grades.

In that case the "potential" resource is along long way away if it ever happens.

Burner feel free to reply to my comments if you feel im incorrect with point 1 - 6 + your ip address changing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.