FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

here's to a new week of trading, page-103

1. 3,140 Posts.
    "I hope kev finds the motherload grades that you guys need, but where hes drilling the odds are it will be in the similar ball park as the previous grades."

heretic you're neither a geologist or a fortune teller so I don't think you're qualified to predict what the next set of drill results will be.

And this is really all that matters. Holders believe in the management and are hoping for drill results that send the hare price into the stratosphere.

You use blatant down ramping with no basis to try to get people to sell in order to get in cheaper. How old are you?

Up rampers' hope and your BS smokescreen will not affect the SP. Only the results will. I like the story and think BGS is worth the punt hence I own. As for what the next set of grades will be- I don't have a crystal ball so will just wait it out.

I'm glad I don't read this forum often anymore. I'll still be here in another year to give Kev his 2 years to find the substantial multi million ounce discovery he has stead he is aiming for. If you don't believe in him get out. But if you are going to argue as to why you disagree with his strategy show some intelligence and give valid reasons and an alternative strategy to make your point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.