FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

alright , i get the point Ive become annoying , yes i have a...

1. 145 Posts.
    alright , i get the point Ive become annoying , yes i have a vested interest in BGS, Ex holder, Know a few that got sucked into the Hype, not on HC, yes I have another account, No i don't post on here, maybe i misspell on purose, who cares, but i'm sorry for any attacks on some of the posters, i'll chill until news flow and cutt out the extreme downramping.

I'm curious tho, and this is actually some serious points I would like to hear some honnest responses from as i'm a little concerned about and will no response to them so its a clean discussion.

First. Massigui project upcoming results.

Posted 12 March

Auger drilling program, results expect in a few weeks, BEFORE the end of the quater.
    Thats way overdue, is anyone seriosuly not a tad concerned about the delay?

Aircore drilling: By end of april, hopefully something comes out this week.

Lack of volume concerns me as well but surprised its holding up well still it just feels and seems like not the usual BGS in the past, they have been pretty spot on with deadlines and that last CR not sure wtf is going on behind the scences but its still a concern. good or bad time will tell.

Liberia , I actually liked what i Saw on the 10/4 Ann, early stages, market seemed not interested but also a little concerned that the focus may turn there if Mali does not get up which might be soon or not

Just havn't seen many posts about the auger delays, Kev normally resleases them to the market once available within the deadline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.