FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

here's to a new week of trading, page-107

1. 325 Posts.
    Heritic

Most of you answers are only opinions, not facts.
    Simple yes or no answer would have been ok, but you giving us your opinions as facts again.

I certainly read what all say on this forum, but i never listen too much to a down ramper on a 1 cent exporation company.
    Its like Meerkats charts, waste of time on a 1 cent Exploration company, 1 hole can change everything.
    Next you will quote the PE ratio?

Yes they have cash now, if you a nonshare holder feel they Burnt the SH, so be it, I am not burnt, could have gone to the market and got really burnt, big knock back, then gone to Sprott begging for more, not a good look.

Ntiola Deposit is a deposit, (a resource) check the anouncements, whether its a 4.5 million tonne a year deposit to feed Morilla plant is yet to be decided, my feeling its not big enough, so thats why they are looking hard now.
    Drill Drill Drill is the direction from Kev and Sprott and thats what happening if you haven't noticed.

BGS is a circus on other forums? Really ?? And you came and joined it? Knowingly?? hahaha what part are you playing?

Again you know better than Sprott, have you been to Mali?
    Have a direct line to Kev? Tell us how you know that Sprott has made a bad investment.

Of course the people that brought shares at 2.1 and above want it to go up, the have money in this. Derrr
    Whats your reason? Save fellow investors? Even ASIC doesn't do that.

As for the IP address, yes i have a few, most people do, maybe 6 or even 10, work, home, mobile devices etc,
    Hec, i have a house in Melbourne, one in Thailand, Ipads, Imac, Imac air Iphone and are working in WA now, but you have near on 30, which indicaties that you are either hiding your IP or very mobile and cannot afford a computer going to internet shops.

Heritic you once said good bye on here in not so polite fashion never to return, but you came back again, singing the same old song, the game is just getting interesting for BGS and i look forward to the next 6 months.

If you cannot see the potential in BGS, so be it, buy all means keep posting, I will read them all, but if the price does go up, will you man up and come eat some humble pie or go quietly into the distance?
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.