FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

here's to a new week of trading, page-109

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Great insight Heretic,,, why don't you buy back in now BGS seems to of plateau before Significant News is about to be released??? Just My opinion... I've been burnt like most with late entries and the like before, but the facts stay the same with BGS and its short term cash flow potential... so don't throw the baby out with the bath water when valuing BGS future profitable outlook?

I can't say (its a secret) but I'm sure KJ has his hands full currently... remembering BGS has only 2 geo staff from memory and hes got to sign off on releases, interpret drill results from 2-3 strategic operational plans , investigate WA lease oops.. (to maintain licence)..
    And then There's paper work and reports to write and update,, and wife n kids to love and care for also...

IMO Liberia has been fast tracked due to the Hummingbird border and Sprotts involvement there... ie before camp resource clearly straddle's the lease border.

My interpretation of the chart since late November 13 shows strength of holders and lack of sellers... with the pointy end coming, I can't predict the SP to drop much more due to the possibilities available in the Near term!!

But of course my near term may not be any where near your time frame...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.