FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Don't waste your breath boy1. H's short on linearity thinking -...

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Don't waste your breath boy1. H's short on linearity thinking - Seriously just ignore him - check out the rest of his turgid vacuuous self absorbing drivel - then hit the 'Ignore' button ;)

"The best way I can think to explain it is that no one wants to sit behind a column at the ballgame because it partially obstructs his or her view.

This affects their overall understanding and enjoyment of the game. They can observe part of the game and strain their neck to see but sometimes they must assess the crowd's reaction and deduce what occurred.

This may cause them to occasionally miss a play.

For the person who watches a game with their vision partially obstructed it will be difficult to communicate or describe, in detail, what happened at the game.

That is why with tickets with obstructed view are cheaper and clearly marked on the ticket-partial view.

People sitting these seats will get a sore neck and become frustrated.

Stadiums without columns are more difficult and more expensive to build yet that is the only way new sports stadiums are built now.

Stadium owners understand the importance of everybody seeing the whole game.

It makes the experience more fun and motivates people to attend more games.

It was my belief some people like my son Joshua and myself have “fragmented thinking” which is akin to sitting behind a pole at a ball game.

We are constantly struggling to understand what is happening without having a direct or linear view of the field.

We get frustrated from the constant strain of only seeing part of what is happening.

The people that have direct line of vision I term “linear thinkers.” They are lucky to have good seats.

They don't struggle to get information and have an easier time seeing and understanding what is happening in the game.

People utilizing linear thinking are in the majority just like in a stadium where most views are unobstructed.

People utilizing linear thinking are considered normal and those with fragmented thinking are considered to be learning disabled.

Some people see things backwards or see only parts of things.

This makes it very difficult to understand ones observations and is responsible for fragmented thinking."

http://www.akidjustlikeme.com/id79.htm

ps - H'tic knows what he's doing - and he does it for nothing more than to encourage any form of a reaction here, because he gets so little input elsewhere in the offline World, that's all. Have some pity, because his comments on stocks clearly only reflect his lack of knowledge & experience. Just put him on 'Ignore' - and he'll move on to fill that gap in his being soon enough somewhere else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.