I's all rather amusing, a year ago the worshippers of Criminal...

1. 60,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    I's all rather amusing, a year ago the worshippers of Criminal Defendant Trump were convinced that there was no evidence Criminal Defendant Trump did any thing wrong and he would not be charged with any crimes, well as I predicted he has got 4 indictments with a total of 91 criminal charges

Worshippers of Criminal Defendant Trump still insisting he did nothing wrong, still insisting there was no insurrection despite over 1000 people being charged and lets not forget the Oath Keepers and Proud boys who got 20 plus years jail time, risky business being tourists in DC

Worshippers of Criminal Defendant Trump will maintain there denial but this year is when Trump world falls apart, tomorrow the oral augments on if Criminal Defendant Trump has immunity starts. I can't see how the court could rule he has immunity, it would not make sense

A months time SCOTUS will decide if Criminal Defendant Trump can be on the ballot or not, I'm inclined to think he will not

DC trial set for March 4 could be delayed but I expect it will go ahead and Criminal Defendant Trump will be found guilty

And that is just the beginning, it gets worse for Criminal Defendant Trump and his worshippers every day

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.