CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Updated INDIAN IRON ORE - THE BIGGINI've updated this to take...

1. 1,857 Posts.

Updated INDIAN IRON ORE - THE BIGGIN

I've updated this to take into account the current Iron Ore Prices based on the the latest Rio/China contracts of $155/tonne (this is what any valuation report will have to price it at). Spot prices are higher!

Also reduced the tonnage to 200million tonnes at 60%Fe at AUD$155/tonne (contract only price).

= $18.6 billion. CFR has a 42% exposure through their subsidiary.
    = $7.8 billion.

Assuming very roughly estimated production costs/taxes of $4.0 billion (higher end) leaves $3.5 billion. This equates to an undiluted CFR share price of now

$2.18 per share.

So if the geologists report that is due be released within the next two weeks (as per announcement) comes up with anything that mirrors 200million tonnes at 60%Fe and market prices are at $155/tonne the market could re-value CFR at 10% "acreage value only" of $350million which equates to

21.87c per share undiluted, or
    17.5c diluted (not including employee options)

I have included the update since any AusIMM report must use current market price figures and not low end figures as i previously mentioned.

But remember these are only my own interpretations of upcoming scenarios and should not be taken as investment advice. DYOR.

Go the Elephant!

Go The Elephant!

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.