BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Here's who's buying your BRN. RIP if you sold., page-6

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Shareman, as this is clearly your day job please feel free to inform us which indices they are tracking and if it is the same index that WBT occupies?

I'm sure you're familiar enough with the investment space WBT occupies given your dogged presence in the Weebit HC forums recycling templates from your BRN posts here and changing the "BRN" part of your post to "WBT whilst browbeating both BRN & WBT holders about the errors of their ways investing in either stock...

Given your vast (self proclaimed) knowledge about both stocks operating in the same emerging tech space and occupying positions in the same ASX300 index, can you please explain why the institutional holders that you claim are 'forced' to hold BRN aren't similarly forced to hold WBT?

I'm curious because the same source I'm looking at that I obtained the BRN insttutional ownership data from indicates for Weebit that "WBT has 0 institutional owners and shareholders that have filed 13D/G or 13F forms with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)."

WBT & BRN are both ASX300 index occupants, why are the same funds that you advise are "forced" to hold BRN to the tune of 57million shares not also holding WBT? The source I've obtained this data from claims to be current as at COB April 6.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.