RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

GhostyWhat I am picking up from you is the following:In your own...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ghosty

What I am picking up from you is the following:

In your own mind you are a legend, and somehow, mental midgets like your self find consolation in adopting a distorted view of reality.

Am I right, or am I right?

As you well know, my purpose for being here has been primarily to shed some light on the manipulative games that have been orchestrated with this stock. The low level content of the Range threads has been a disgrace. However it is improving now, and certainly, all of the game playing by certain individuals has been exposed.

I have only attempted to focus on the known facts, which incidentally, happen to be still remarkably positive for this company. The share price action is another story.

You appear to regard the process of reviewing the fundamentals of the stock based on publicly available company certified information as ramping. That is your prerogative, but quite simply, you are way off target, and I suspect an embarrassment to Hot Copper. How can any meaningful discussion occur on here if facts aren't the basis of any logical argument?

Ghosty as I briefly said in my previous post, and obviously you didn't get the message then so I will say it again, You really have no idea. You are simply a waste of space on here on the forums. Can you understand what I am saying? Can I make myself any clearer? Investment simply isn't for you. Don't risk your hard earned (ie. government hand outs) on stuff you know nothing about. It will make you seriously unhappy and even more destitute than you currently are.

My presence here isn't about point scoring, for if it were, I would have tired of the one-sidedness of the contest long ago. In sporting terms it is like is like serving deadly Pete Sampras missiles to a blind paraplegic, with his back to the net who is having trouble holding his racquet because of Parkinson's disease. ie. It isn't a contest and I can't even recall the last time I served up a fault.

You, don't realise it, but you cop a thrashing with each and every light weight effort you dole out on here, whether it be from me or somebody else you have locked horns with. I can understand how difficult it must be for you attempting to come up with something of substance afflicted as you are with foot in mouth disease. Really, I do!

But although I can understand your issues, (even if you don't) and you do have my sympathy, (as do all the unfortunates of this world) I would simply encourage you to read and then re-read the Range Primers. I would also encourage you to not post at least until Feb 1st, for reasons already spelt out.

Regards
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.