HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

heron resources ..... poll

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    For those that don't believe that Heron's top 40 shareholders are "rock solid" and some still accumulating then perhaps it may convince you to know that the 4 largest shareholders namely, Buchhorn, Inco, BHP and MBM are rock solid.
    Numbers 5 - 30 are long term investors and many have held since day one.
    I have a figure in my head of the approx percentage holding currently held by the top 40. It is becoming quite staggering.

I believe that Heron is currently meeting with Inco over the next 3 days. It is possible that the joint venture MAY NOT be signed off by 1st June due to the complexities of dealing with an overseas company who also may have complex issues to deal with.
    Anyway, having said that, why the rush?
    I believe that the document is about 100 pages and is not merely just a matter of simply adding signatures.

Inco have certainly made their intention clear so far.
    This is the third time that they have visited Australia over the past few weeks together with their ground staff working at and in conjunction with Heron staff.
    As far as I can ascertain, Inco have appointed one of their staff to the position as Inco Manager NKNP.
    Inco has yet to announce anything to its shareholders with regards to its future with Heron.

Just as a matter of interest to me, the following H.C. members seem also to be rock solid on Heron and its future.
    Arhidas......... AWOL
    Spec-Player
    Rockford
    Cefadog
    Bbaattmmaann
    Hughes 101
    Abuman ? who still wants to see the scribble.
    Trade4Profit???
    Venkitti ???
    SB2000 ???
    Stoss69 ???
    Stoss69 ???

Have I missed anyone?? Why do I ask? Well we might all get together and celebrate!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.