MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

heron south1 to production test 235m gross pay, page-18

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "saltocan=6. Obama is under pressure to release USA cheap shale gas into the world markets via LNG..this will take the profits from the off shore gas fields..."

Just for info in relation to this. Yes he is under pressure, but I would not worry about this anytime soon.

1. The Panama Canal modification have to be finished - due late 2014.

2. Once go ahead given then shipping loading facilities will need to be created. Not that big a deal, but will require planning permits, licences, etc etc.

3. At the moment Gas stocks are flush in the US, and prices are at historic lows. (Approx. 35 times cheaper than oil. Usual was about 10 times cheaper.) However that may change in the near future, well worth a read.....

https://moneymorning.com/2012/10/15/2013-natural-gas-prices-now-is-the-time-to-be-bullish/

4. If stocks start to diminish and prices rise in the USA, then I think BHP may find it hard to get export approval as the USA's general rule is look after home first, bugger everyone else. Not complaining though, that's good for Australia Gas Companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.