MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi iam and thanks for another great post, we are so lucky to...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    Hi iam and thanks for another great post, we are so lucky to have you on the meo thread, and HC is also lucky to have someone like you adding so much value to there company.

* There should be a default on the TU for you X 10.

Back to the charts, i started charting over 20 years ago when charts were know as a load of rubbish, i remember i would spend hours ever night with a ruler and pen drawing all these trend lines - these days the TA systems just scan the market and give buys and sells in seconds - even after all these years trading the hardest part is for any trader/investor is to act on there trading system or trading plan - easier said then done as emotion sets in, i told my self not to add to my position on meo several times and several times i did, to be honest its not smart but like a lot of others on here i think Jurgen and his team are second to none, the energy and commitment they show is remarkable, its what i would love to see on ever ASX listed company- but sadly that's not the case.

As for the charts i believe they simply work as these days so many people use them, all major stock broking firm these days have TA guys on board.

The time charts do get blown a part is generally on asx announcements, but even then they will run or fall to a support level or resistance point.

* I am trying to set a price target on meo for my exit this time rather then a TA signal, not sure how that will go but time will tell.

Thanks again iam and to all the other great posters on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.