MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

heron - the story continues, page-47

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Dr -

Your well-earned and fully deserved bottle of Royal Salute is secure and yet to be plundered .......just not sure who gets the Gwc red......but I'll have one in the rucksack anyway.......along with the Wedding rings et al....

So how will one recognise the Dr ....of course, you're the guy with the stethoscope .........you'll need more than that to find my pulse if the next Eni/Meo update does a Pbr sorry folks........

Wonderful to know that Iam is hitting the Big Smoke and I am not kidding in seeing a little recognition from the good folk at Meo for his amazing work......I have my contacts......we shall see....
    Also of interest is , for me at least, if TheDhon is present......padded up well when he started the innings but currently hard to judge his form....appears keen to maintain his status as Captain but a word to the man in the outfield would soothe nerves.....

Hard to believe that the long awaited results could merge in Agm week.....the production test at Heron which will hopefully verify our communal suspicions would be an ideal lead in to a huge week!! Positive news from Gurame as well would almost have me willing to step in for the Wedding night if Emma has a bad case of nerves .......I'll just have to take it like a man...lol

Wouldn't believe it but I did trip around Sumatra in the early 80s and the idea of sitting on the beach looking at an eternal sunset holds some appeal....or indeed a joy flight from Darwin to admire that soon to be unveiled flare.....I'm not kidding......I've thought about it ........

Any thoughts on a lunch venue come Thursday for the Hc faithful ? Naturally this would be after the Service.......

Our time is nigh.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.