MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

heron - the story continues, page-48

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi shadowboxer1

Thanks for checking my homework.

You are right - I got the H1 depth wrong. Somewhere I saw 3900m as the H1 depth, can't remember where, and it stuck. I was wondering why I was having trouble lining up the 3900m point of reference which needs to be adjusted in the rest of my post.

Of course this makes a difference in the cross section as H1 did not reach the Plover but the H2 TD (4182m) was 236m into the Plover and at 4186m HS1 had already cut through the first 115m of sandstone.

It is a great data file. Where did you find it SB1?

As you note from the data file Heron 1 ended up in tight sandstone so the mystery deepens.

So was it the Plover or the Flamingo? MEO reported good porosity in the Plover at H2. Eni must have more confidence in the HS1 core samples than Arco but then Eni have a number of forward decisions riding on this well so they have to get it right.

I am wondering about the upper seal for the first sandstone interval, is it Frigate or the regional seal, Echuca?

I am looking forward to more information.

#:>))

PS - I meant to say hi to Bob in my recent post. I hope Sandy is OK and even though I feel for the storm victims in the North West I am glad you were spared this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.