CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

hero's wheres the jv, page-21

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    postlapsarian wrote:
    "Bash on GO all you want, but the fact is in the next week or two he can probably buy up a holding comparable in size to most long termers, with an average price at a major discount."

I have no problem with GO posting negative comments about the company. What I dislike is his 'holier than thou' attitude (compounded with his recent "God's Work" comment), his contemptious style, his 'I know better than you' raves, his 'I told you so' arrogance. His unproven presumptions (eg that CTP were looking for $8M from Sophicated Investors - that is just his guess, no evidence supplied). Sometimes he gets it right - like the 5.5c cap raising. Other times he gets it very wrong - like claiming the company would go bust in August.

It's not just here on HC either. He has been posting similar stuff on T$, including running there a guessing comp for when the company would go broke (he wouldn't get away with that here, he knows he would be suspended - T$ has little to no quality control on posts).

Yes, during the Trading Halt/Suspension I said I hoped this was more than the same type of cap raising we've had before - unfortunately it wasn't. I didn't say IT WOULD be. I just put up my hopes and ideas. Sometimes I'm wrong. I never said anyone should gamble on my hopes (nor could they - the company wasn't trading). But I don't make comments stating as FACT my hopes and expectations.

Yes, I try to look for the good side - because I'm hoping for the best for my money. Does that mean I'm not aware of the bad things that have happened? Not at all. I just prefer to hope for the best, and keep my concerns and fears in private rather than posting them and seeing them spread. I don't understand why anyone would seriously talk down their own investment, unless they were downramping.

Of course, according to his own sentiment GO doesn't have any investment in CTP; I just have no idea why it occupies so much of his time.

To re-iterate - I have no problem with GO or anyone posting negative comments. I have a problem with them posting comments in a spiteful, vindictive, nasty, insulting, rude, hostile manner.

Oh and for the record - there are people who are overly positive who I have little or no time for in exactly the same way.

- Karl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.