IMU 1.79% 5.5¢ imugene limited

LH I had a look at it over the weekend and this is the way I see...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 935
    LH I had a look at it over the weekend and this is the way I see it.

1. If you look at the trial summary, (page 21 rhs) we are still following for the final OS readout as that section is not yet marked as "complete" (still waiting for all patients to pass away) if I remember correctly the final patient was dosed back in Jan 21 so in my mind that's a great outcome, considering that all of the chemo only patients have long pass away - by the approx 112th week (from the start of the trial). I'm assuming that the when the final OS is complete that the HR and OS will be much better than when the data was "cut" back in June this year (5 months ago).

2. It seems that there is a synergistic benefit in a combination treatment with Herceptin, (page 19) this is great considering that we know our safety profile is fantastic, there are now "bio similar" competitors for Herceptin when the patent ran out in 2019 Herceptin sales have gone from $6.0B in 2019 down to under $4.0B in 2020. Herceptin with Hervaxx would be a great way to "reboot" flagging sales for Genentech.

3. It seems that Hervaxx is "shelf stable" for a good period of time, with the ability to carry all 3 peptides in a single dose.

For those that think Hervaxx is redundant, I would think again, just on the points above, it's got to be worth at least $10B on it's own, considering Herceptin was the main driver as part of a package deal (Roche take over) back in 2009 for $48B

Cheers Capt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $757.1K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2203877 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 244428 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.