IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Hi LHIThanks! That's very interesting. I have never thought to...

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12224
    Hi LHI

Thanks! That's very interesting. I have never thought to email anyone on the Vienna team. For that matter, I have only emailed LC once, I think, in all my time as a shareholder.

Prof Wiedermann seems an incredibly busy person - she has been heavily involved in Austria's Covid-19 response and also in fundamental research into Covid-19. So I have no idea how she manages to keep going with the B cell immunotherapy therapy work too, but the Vienna team are clearly forging ahead.

Her-vaxx was what attracted me to IMU in the first place. In fact back then Her-vaxx was all they had, lol, but what I liked about it was that Her-vaxx (and later PD1-vaxx) are not "one off" inventions - they are part of an entirely new approach to immunotherapy which enables the generation of an entire suite of immunotherapy drugs addressing already validated targets.

People complain, understandably, that it all takes so long - but in fact the process is relatively rapid compared to starting from scratch. The Vienna team (and Prof Kaumaya working independently of but in parallel with them) - have developed b-cell drugs which address the same targets as do proven MAb drugs currently in the market. That really gives them a shortcut to success.

IMU's addition of the CF33 technology/IP through partnership with Yuman Fong and CoH has somewhat overshadowed the B-cell work of late, but both platforms are revolutionary, and to me it look as though IMU could achieve success with both. ( @Anydaynow - I totally agree with your comment above!)

The necessary ingredients are:

• Great IP/science
    • The people behind that IP
    • Money
    • Excellent management
    • Deep and broad networks
    • Time

So far as I can see IMU has the first 5, and anyone willing and able to allow for number 6 has a good chance of being well rewarded. People with less patience (and greater skill than me) can make money in the meantime through clever trading.

It's still a speculative stock, but I would consider it a whole lot les risky than most junior biotechs.

Exciting times, as you say.

Cheers

Dave

Last edited by davybabyk: 22/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $525.2K 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92800 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1045565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.