IMU 3.92% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Hervaxx Trials, page-59

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4805
    Hi Ragnarolf

Thank you for sharing the feedback from the IMU team.

You ask about the upcoming NextHerizon 'trial in progress' poster session.
    As we know the NextHerizon trial is exploring the impact of HER-Vaxx in combination with chemotherapy or pembrolizumab in patients with HER-2+ gastric cancer. It is of course, an ongoing trial.
    I posted, some time ago, regarding the different types of sessions that are usually available in a conference setting. I have attended numerous conferences, and in doing so, have attended many poster sessions. Most are there to report the the latest (often almost complete) data. Having said that, I would hope for a full oral presentation, if the trial was indeed complete, with the data fully unpacked.
    It is not uncommon though, for a poster session to be offered that provides the data on 'what they are currently seeing'. To me, this could be a good opportunity to give interested researchers, and Big Pharma, a closer look at how the trial is tracking.
    In my experience I have not seen too many posters sessions where they are releasing data that is 'less than good', if you know what I mean.

As for the 'merging' of the NeuHERIZON trial into the NeoHERIZON, or in their words ... "building into the study" it is probably an economic decision as much as anything else. Good to know though, that NeoHERIZON now has a trial leader, who I assume will be announced shortly.

Again, thanks for sharing. It looks to be all solid and positive to me. I believe HER-Vaxx will soon be a standout in this field, especially when used in combo existing FDA approved treatments. It is clearly safe, effective and cheaper.

My opinions only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $387.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $605.4K 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 455000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1913821 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.