He's Back! Tucker speaking the truth in the unfiltered world of Twitter, page-37

1. 23,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

"Ill put up TC as my guy"

You wouldn't have followed the Abby Grossberg lawsuit would you ?

She told how Tucker kept telling her to find someone that would support his claims about FBI plants on Jan 6.

Her comments have surfaced again in the Ray Epps lawsuit.

“I found it difficult to cover the kind of stories that they wanted me to cover,” Grossberg said. She cited January 6th as an example.

“Tucker was very set on finding an FBI person who was implanted in the crowd and spinning this conspiracy that they were ultimately the ones responsible for the Capitol attack,” she added. She went on to explain that she could find no evidence for such a thing, that an attorney for one of the Proud Boys had told her, twice, "There is no conspiracy, get away from this stuff. This is dangerous, tell Tucker to stop.”

"The response was, 'Well, find somebody else. Tucker is really intent on this.'"

Grossberg added in that interview that she was never able to find a lawyer willing to say there were FBI informants infiltrating the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Epps’ complaint cites that interview as well as Grossberg’s complaint against Fox News (the case has since settled) in which she said Carlson's senior producer, Tom Fox, told her, “That doesn’t fit with what Tucker is looking for. You’ll have to find someone else who will say that.” She also alleged that Carlson told her to talk to another Proud Boys attorney in the hope of backing up his conspiracy theory (Pages 26-27)."

https://www.newshounds.us/ray_epps_sues_fox_news_for_defamation_over_tucker_carlson_s_j6_conspiracy_theory_071223

Remember:

"You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.